Delivery Business to Business ONLY
We currently offer our clients wholesale/bulk stock deliveries to your warehousing facilities. We can also accommodate collections from our warehouse premises in Liverpool should you prefer.
Direct-to-customer Delivery – We currently do NOT offer delivery direct to your customers.
The following postcodes carry an additional surcharge – the costs below are an extra charge “per delivery” and are charged IN ADDITION to the standard delivery costs above. PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO UNSUSTAINABLE INCREASES IN PALLET DISTRIBUTION COSTS WE ARE NO LONGER ABLE TO OFFER OFFSHORE DELIVERY. CLIENTS WISHING TO SHIP GOODS OFFSHORE MAY DO SO USING THEIR OWN FREIGHT SERVICE PROVIDER.
Onshore Postcode Surcharges
|Scotland||IV1 – IV15, PA1 – PA19, PH1 – PH26||£20.00|
|Scotland||IV16 – IV56, PA20 – PA78, KW, ZE||£50.00|
|England||PL, TR, EX, TQ||£15.00|
* Prices do NOT include VAT rate of 20% which will be added at time of payment. ** VAT exemptions, where applicable, will not be applied to delivery charges.
Extra Delivery Information
- Delivery for orders for goods over £500+VAT and within 5 cubic metres or less is free of charge. Area surcharges still apply.
- We currently only deliver direct to business.
- We can accommodate collections from 3rd party delivery companies.
- In-stock items: We aim to deliver within 14 working days from invoicing.
- Deliveries are booked in with customers, usually a few days in advance, though this is subject to variation.
- We charge an extra £20 for deliveries to addresses inside the Congestion Charge Zone.
Queries regarding our delivery services?
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org